Pollinisateurs et service de pollinisation
Open to all, registration compulsory
- Maximum 70 people in the room
- Videoconference available
- live translation english - french
Conferences open to all
Pollinators are essential in agro-systems because they are responsible of 35% of the world crop production. The european project SafeAgroBee is aimed at securing resilience of agrosystems in the frame of climatic changes thanks to efficient pollination sustainable bee-keeping.
We propose conferences during an afternoon to present state-of-the-art knowledge on pollinator diversity and results of field experiments on pollination in agriculture.
- 13h30-14h00 : Coffee
- 14h00-14h15 : Introduction
- 14h15-16h00 : Conferences and discussions
- 16h00-16h30 : Coffee break
- 16h30-16h45 : SafeAgroBee project
- 16h45-17h15 : Results of pollination 2022 experiments
- 17h15-18h30 : Disscussions